Home - Ministries - Children’s Ministry - POWER HOUSE - AWANA - Events - Awana Open House / Registration Night
Awana Open House / Registration Night
September 11, 2012
Awana Open House - Registration Night
Parents, bring your children with you to the Open House / Registration night.
- Register online using the computers available -
- Register on paper if you deal in cash or check
- Sign up to volunteer to serve with AWANA
- Pick up a Family Guidebook, a 2012-13 AWANA Calendar and a Club packet for each child
- Meet your children's leaders -- Puggles, Cubbies, Sparks, Truth & Training
- Check out resource tables for each club displaying samples of the handbooks, the uniform, the book completion award and the awards earned throughout the year, plus any other recommended resources that might aid you in helping your child memorize their verses (verses to music CD's for each handbook)
- Cubbies - we will take your picture to put on your handbook cover
- Puggles - we will take your picture to use in some classroom games
- Get answers to any questions you might have about our AWANA program
September 18, 2012 - First Night of AWANA 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
This is our first "official" night of AWANA. We will follow our normal schedule which includes council time, handbook time and game time. Leaders, you will be responsible on this night to lead your group from one activity to the next.
Click here for more details on the first night of AWANA.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM