Home - Connect - Membership at Harvest
The Bible doesn’t say much about formally expressing our commitment to one another in the body of Christ, but the idea of commitment is certainly there. All of us have a longing for belonging – a desire to be a part of a family.
At Harvest, we have chosen to express that desire through membership. Membership is simply the public expression of your desire to belong together in mutual partnership and commitment.
In a society where few make commitments and even fewer keep them, membership helps strengthen our bond, deepen our unity, and increase our dependability and moves us out of the vague realm of good intentions and into the clear light of participation in the body of Christ.
Requirements for Membership
- Profess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior - Our foundation for belonging together
- Be baptized as a believer - The precedent and example of Scripture. Click here to view a video of baptisms at Harvest.
- Attend Peak Performance - Our two-part membership class. Click here for upcoming class dates.
- Complete a Membership Packet - Includes your testimony and membership commitments
- Speak with a Pastor or Elder - Usually by phone
Through membership, we’re saying to one another, “Not only can you count on me, but I want to be counted on. I want to be as involved in God’s work here as I possibly can.” If that describes you, we would encourage you to take the next steps:
- Pray about it
- Click here to download an application or pick up an application at the Welcome Center
- Return the application to the Welcome Center or church office